The first thing you need to do after vehicle accident--spendful money--is report your accident to Malacca Trust Insurance. At least 5 calendar days after the accident day for the maximum report, our best solution for you will be our priority.
Vehicle Insurance Claim for Total Lost Only (TLO) Procedure
How to claim car insurance when I lost my car or got broke for 75%?
- You will need to report to the nearest police and you will get the recipient report.
- Call the insurance center, Malacca Care Center (MCC) in +6221 25 9898 35.
- MCC will set a survey schedule for Third Party Surveyor from Malacca Insurance to survey and verify the real condition.
- The surveyor will make appointment with you to do the survey.
- According to you and the surveyor appointment, the surveyor will come to the appointed place to survey, fill the total lost report and completing documents such as claim formulir, copy of vehicle registration (STNK), copy of driver license (SIM), and copy of policy.
- If you lost your car, police will search the insured car within 60 days.
- If your claim approved and appropriate to the requirement, Malacca Trust will process within 30 days.
- Malacca create an agreement related to the replacement costs amount.
Vehicle Insurance Claim for Comprehensive Procedure
- You will need to call Malacca Care Center (MCC) in +6221 25 9898 35.
- MCC will set a survey schedule.
- MCC call the surveyor to claim distribution.
- The surveyor will make appointment with you to do the survey. According to you and the surveyor appointment, the surveyor will come to the appointted place to survey, fill the total lost report and completing documents such as claim formulir, copy of vehicle registration (STNK), copy of driver license (SIM), and copy of policy.
- Surveyor create Demand Letter to get destruction data such as front bumper and right door. Bring the SPE while you come to machine shop.
- The staff of machine shop will survey the car destruction and capture some photo to estimate the total cost. The cost estimation will be sent to Malacca.
- Malacca will create Work Order to the machine shop.
How to Claim Vehicle Insurance All Risk (Comprehensive)
- First, you (the Customer / insured) contacting the insurer through Malacca Care Center (MCC) at telephone number +6221 25 9898 35.
- Surveyor made a deal with the customers in terms of space and time to survey the car.
- After meeting with surveyor, client fill out a loss report and other documents.
- Surveyor publish a Letter Demand Estimates to assess the damage on the car.
- Then the customer brings Estimated Demand Letter to the workshop as proof that the vehicle has been surveyed.
- Workshop do resurvey, view and photograph the damage to the car. Workshop made a lead time estimates, and then the estimate sent to the insurer.
- Then the Malacca Trust published the Work Order to the workshop.
Supporting Documents of Claim All Risk (Comprehensive)
- Report loss, including chronology
- Policy, certificate, attachment.
- Driver license belonging to the driver at the time of the incident.
- Vehicle registration.
- Id card insured
Download Claim Form
We provide insurance claim form that you can download to complete the documents supporting the claim, we attach also lists national workshop partners of Malacca Trust.
How to claim? You can find here Best Car Insurance Claim Form
Still have problem about claim information? Contact us!